2. Children Under the Age of 18.
Our Site is not intended for children under the age of 18 and children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use our Site. We will remove any information about a child under the age of 18 if we become aware of it.
Our Site is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or through the Site. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our Site or on or through any of their features, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 (857) 990-3555.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It.
We collect different types of information about you in connection with your use of the Site. This includes information that we collect directly from you or through automated collection technologies.
We collect certain information from you, such as your name, telephone number, email address, city and country location, organizational information (such as company affiliation), educational information (such as school attended or attending and academic degree program) and other information you choose to submit to us (“Personal Data”). We collect Personal Data in connection with providing the Site to our visitors and providing the services (including investment services) to you that you request and that we agreed to provide. We may also collect information through automated means that concerns your visit to the Site but individually does not directly identify you, such your IP address and information from cookies.
4. How We Use Your Information.
We use your Personal Data for various purposes described below, including to:
- provide our Site to you;
- provide you with information you request from us;
- enforce our rights arising from contracts;
- notify you about changes; and
- provide you with notices about your account.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- to provide our Site and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us or that may be of interest to you;
- to process, fulfill, support, and administer investment and other program and service related transactions for the Site that you request and we agreed to provide;
- to contact you in response to a request;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any agreements entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to our Site, or any related products or services we offer or provide through the Site;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
5. Disclosure of Your Information.
- our third party service providers that we use to support our business;
- to a company we merge, acquire, or that buys us, or in the event of change in structure of our company of any form;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to enforce our rights; and
- with your consent.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Relay about our Site users are among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Relay, our investors, investments, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
6. Your Rights and Choices Regarding Your Information and Accessing and Correcting Your Information.
You may review and change your Personal Data by contacting us.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions or concerns about our collection or use of your Personal Data. You can contact us by email at email@example.com, or by phone at +1 (857) 990-3555 to access and update certain information we have relating to you. Please notify us of any changes or errors in any Personal Data we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible or to cancel your account. We may not be able to delete certain Personal Data if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
7. Data Security.
Information transmitted over the Internet is not completely secure, but we do our best to protect your Personal Data.
We have implemented reasonable and appropriate data security measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site, or in your operating system.
8. Links to Other Sites.
The Site may contain links to other sites or services. These external sites and/or services are not operated by us, and we have no control over the content or privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
The Site may contain links to other sites or services. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site and/or service. Note that these external sites and/or services are not operated by us. Therefore, we strongly advise you to review the privacy policies for the applicable third parties. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
9. Consent to Processing of Personal Data in the United States.
The Site is not intended for and is not direct to residents of the European Union. Users residing outside of the United States consent to the transfer to and processing of Personal Data within the United States.
The Site is not intended for and are not directed to residents of the European Union. By using and accessing our Site, users who reside or are located in countries outside of the United States agree and consent to the transfer to and processing of Personal Data on servers located outside of the country where they reside, and that the protection of such information may be different than required under the laws of their residence or location.
11. Contact Information.
You may contact us through the contact information below.
How to Contact Us:
Relay Investments Management, LLC.
745 Boylston Street, Suite 407
Boston, Massachusetts 02116
Telephone: +1 (857) 990-3555